Top Content on Fashionoffice
Last 7 days, generated on 23 February 2014 at 08:30 (Google Analytics, Blogger, FeedBurner, AddThis and additional traffic data by Adsense, Quantcast and Pinterest). The article 'I love chocolate!' from the 'Silver Tongue'-series is on top of the statstics concerning content by Fashionoffice.
Blogger.com, Google Analytics
Reports generated on Blogger.com today (16 - 23 February 2014; articles on Blogger.com/Blogspot.com) and pageviews counted by Google Analytics (generated today for last week 16 - 22 February 2014, webpages on the main domains of Fashionoffice fashionoffice.org, fashion.at, confashion.com, beautyme.com).
Today, the Google FeedBurner statistics for the last 7 days from 15 to 21 February 2014 calculated 1,038 views of 53 items,
9,207 clicks back to the site on 165 items.
On top of the FeedBurner/Fashionoffice popularity ranking (views/clicks):
- Trendletter by #Fashionoffice Feb 2014 … 34 / 387
- One of Pitchfork's best new #music trac… 35 / 364
- Trailer #art #documentary Kehinde Wiley… 33 / 364
- I love chocolate! 'Silver Tongue'-serie… 32 / 318
- #Reuters about new choices for #gender … 28 / 313
Fashionoffice's short messages from the temporarily published Fashion Feeds items can be found at the magazine's permanent (chronological) archive on fashion.at/mobile.
AddThis generates following (shares) data for Top Content for past week:
- Water waves on a jacket; seen at Alpha Industries' new camos (spring 2014)
- Mango's spring 2014 campaign - like a fresh breeze from the sea
- 'Art of Football' is part of a series Pepsi's views on football from various perspectives
Adsense, Pinterest, Quantcast
2,817 ad requests and 9 clicks (15 - 21 February 2014).
The pins on the magazine's world map page on Pinterest appeared 16,835 times (16 - 22 Feb, Pinterest Analytics) in search results, boards, etc. and reached - from this single page - 9.751 people (counted daily - average 1,393) who saw pins by Fashionoffice.
1,216 people were counted by Quantcast for Fashionoffice's own domains between 15 - 21 February 2014.