Party items 2014/15
...for Xmas and New Year's Eve events from the current and upcoming collections of Sergio Rossi (boots), Steinwender (holiday tree decoration), Tom Ford (lipsticks), Yves Saint Laurent (nail lacquer), Vivienne Westwood (clutch) and LoomingArts (scarf).
(Closer information about the items below; selected in mid-December).
fig. from right:
- Dave Robertson's photo of a night situation is entitled 'Kensho Light – Transcendence' and is printed by LoomingArts on silk for a scarf. The Japanese term Kensho means as much as 'seeing the own self'. The Austrian label LoomingArts describes the term on its website as "realization of one’s inner nature or true self".
- Clutch with print (of a rooster and hen) on canvas, Gold Label by Vivienne Westwood (seen at the label's store in Vienna).
- The 'Lips and Boys' lipstick collection by Tom Ford arrives at the Austrian market in mid-February 2015 (limited edition exclusively at Douglas House of Beauty). On view on this page are only a few from a huge range of colors (50!). They are named after boys: Giacomo, Alexander, Diego, Ian, Justin and Xavier. Tom Ford's idea behind the collection of the clutch sized sticks was: why selecting only one when you can get more. Find all colors on Tom Ford's 'Lips and Boys' website.
- The nail lacquer 'Nuit Noir' (black with sequins effects) is from the upcoming Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2015 collection 'Désir de Jour' by Lloyd Simmonds, Creative Director Make-up Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, who was inspired by a woman who plays with fire. (Available in Austria in mid-February 2015.)
- Holiday tree decoration 'frog' presented by home interior, accessories shop Steinwender, Vienna.
- Knee-high boots 'Fashion Rodeo' by Sergio Rossi (seen at the Viennese store of the Italian label).
Photos selected in mid-December 2014: (C) The mentioned brands.