New Year's Eve outfit items
...in unisex style selected from the current collections by adidas, Andy Wolf, Warm-ME, Kilian and Schokokaviar in early December 2014.
- On 2 December 2014, adidas announced that the 'Originals Tubular Runner' will be available in New Year's Eve Pack worldwide on 13 December (in stores in US since beginning of December). The pack will contain two new editions; one of the new editions will come in darker (asphalt) grey than on the photo, the other in black.
- The round sunglasses 'Bliss Col. A' are from the current FW2014/15 collection 'AWE' by Vienna-based design label Andy Wolf. 'AWE' stands here for the conscious perception of the wonders of our world, the obvious as well as the small and probably hidden ones. Each model of the sunglasses collection is limited to 500 pieces. (Photo: Markus Trinkel)
- The 'Simplex Metallic' cashmere beanie by Salzburg-based label Warm-ME is hand knitted in Nepal.
- The four leather bracelets are from the 'Scented Jewelry' collection by Kilian Hennessy. They can be scented with various fragrances.
- And last but not least, the (Belgian) chocolate in caviar form by the Austrian label Schokokaviar is Fashionoffice's culinary tip for the New Year's Eve parcours through the city. Serve the chocolate like caviar on ice!